TELOMERASE IN CULTURE

Steve Griffiths sgriffit at rpc.unb.ca
Wed Jun 19 09:50:24 EST 1996

  As neophyte cell culturists we are interested in developing monolayers
for finfish species for detection of cytopathogens.At the moment we are
using growth hormones to assist us in producing raggedy islands for
splitting but we are obviously interested in the buzz surrounding
telomerase.We would be delighted if someone in the know could tell us if
telomerse would assist in the establishment of weird and wonderful cell
lines from new sources and whether it is actually available commercially
yet.
                   Thanks for listening
                                    STEVEg