nuclear run-on for low abundant RNA

Olivier Gandrillon ogandril at cri.ens-lyon.fr
Wed Jun 19 07:31:24 EST 1996

Hi

May I suggest that you can use a recently described technique, namely
quantitative RT-PCR on the pre-messenget RNA (Elferink and Reiners
(1996). BioTechniques vol 20 n°3, 470-477). If you succesfully use this
technique, please let me know (I have'nt tried it personnaly but I would
if I had to run-on a low expressed RNA.)

Olivier