Kodak CD40

Dominic Voon dvoon at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Wed Jun 19 02:13:20 EST 1996

Soren K. Rasmussen (soren.rasmussen at risrms1.risoe.dk) wrote:
: to save money on polaroids for documentations of EtBr stained gel we are
: thinking of getting a Kodak digital camera. Will that be an good
: replacement? I do not expect that this CD40 can produce high resolution
: pictures, but for everyday use it seems to be handy. I would be happy to
: get your comments on that.
: thanks soren

We use a Kodak DC-200 to very good effect. The camera has a 80 MB HD and
the captured photo is downloaded to a PowerMac 9500 using a Photoshop
plug-in that came with the camera. Hope this helps. BTW, you need a good
printer.

dom