Restriction fragment mapping

Manuel G. CLAROS claros at obelix.cica.es
Thu Jun 20 02:37:35 EST 1996

Desde un rincon del alma, J. Pat Martinez nos confiesa:
 > I need to generate a restriction enzyme map of a 50 Kb DNA fragment.  Is
 > there a computer program available that will generate a restriction enzyme
 > map of your favorite DNA fragment?

You can find DoubleDigester at ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/software/mac
The only problem is that you need a mac with a 68040 or PowerPC processor
to handle it easily.

I know that there are other programs elsewhere...

--
Manuel G. CLAROS     -. .-.   .-. .-.   .       -> claros at cica.es <-
Biologia Molecular   ||X|||\ /|||X|||\ /|   No quiero cambiar, no puedo,