ligand

Dima Klenchin klenchin at macc.wisc.edu
Fri Jun 21 09:36:47 EST 1996

In article <199606211317.JAA24162 at news1.radix.net>,
   glycotech at RADIX.NET (glycotech) wrote:
->I need a software called "Ligand" for Windows. If anyone knows where to
get
->it, commercially or from other sources, please drop me a line. Thanks.
->Michael

"Ligand" is really nothing but non-linear regression program.
You can do everything the same with any package capable of
least-squares non-linaer curve fitting (like Sigma Plot).

We used to have it, but nobody needed it ever. It still might be
collecting dust somewhere. If you need it BAD, mail me and I'll
see if I can find it.

- Dima