Sequencing from chromosomal DNA

Rafael Maldonado rafael at howard.med.utah.edu
Wed Jun 19 17:54:24 EST 1996

Hi netters,

Does anybody know if it is possible sequencing directly from bacterial
choromosome preps? Do those cycle sequencing systems work in this case?

We have got the sequence of most of our gene, and we would like to
sequence the rest without cloning it. There are only 160 bp missing!!

Any comments appreciated.

Rafa

Rafael Maldonado                             | 'No te creas todo
room 6160 Eccles Institute of Human Genetics |  lo que leas en
Department of Human Genetics		     |  internet.'
University of Utah			     |
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112. USA.	     |  "Don't believe
Rafael.Maldonado at genetics.utah.edu           |  everything you read
Rafael at howard.genetics.utah.edu	             |  in internet."
Tel: 801-581-4429			     |
Fax: 801-585-3910			     |