Problems with Hybaid Omnigene Thermal Cyclers

Ashok Aiyar aiyar at
Tue Jun 25 06:52:40 EST 1996

On 25 Jun 96 19:10:25 +1000, Jill Maddox <jillm at> wrote:

>Has anyone else experienced similar problems with a new Hybaid Omnigene?

No.  I have used a Hybaid Omnigene that was purchased around Jan. '95,
and it works quite well.  We also have a Hybaid OmnE (a single block
version of the OmniGene) that was purchased in Sept. '95 and so far
it seems okay.

Ashok Aiyar                           aiyar at
Department of Oncology            University of Wisconsin-Madison

"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for
reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."    -- Albert Einstein