long oligonucleotides

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Tue Jun 25 10:13:27 EST 1996

various oligo companies are listed in the Biotech Registry...

located at http://www.data-transport.com

Martin

The Mighty Shing (cchan at bcm.tmc.edu) wrote:
: Could anyone tell me a company to make long oligonucleotides that are more
: than 80 bases long. I know GibcoBRL does not make oligos longer than 60
: bases, and I've try Genosis but they still failed to make my oligos
: successfully after three attempts. Any help is greatly appreciated.

: Chi.

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"