microsatellite development

Diana Wolf dewolf at bio.indiana.edu
Tue Jun 25 20:55:57 EST 1996

Hi, I am looking for a company that is willing to find and develop
microsatellite (simple sequence repeat:SSR) primers for the plant that I am
studying, Datisca glomerata.  According to your BioTechniques ad, you seem
to perform all of the steps necessary in the process, so I thought that you
may have experience with microsatellite primer development as well. If you
do not perform this service, do you know of any companies that do?

Thanks
Diana Wolf

Diana E. Wolf                                         Department of Biology
dewolf at bio.indiana.edu                          Indiana University
(812) 855-9018                                Bloomington, IN 47405

--
Diana Wolf
Biology Department