enzyme kinetics programs??

dslomczy at mailbox.syr.edu dslomczy at mailbox.syr.edu
Wed Jun 26 16:42:48 EST 1996

I have been using a shareware progaram for enzyme kinetics called Hyper,
which I downloaded off the net from the EMBL software library.  The program
does Hanes, Lineweaver-Burke,and Eadie-Hofstee plots using weighted and
non-weighted calculations.  It is a very simple Windows program (works in both
3.11 and 95).  I would suggest this program.  Any comments out there on this
program?

                                   Sincerely,
                            David Slomczynski
                     dslomczy at mailbox.syr.edu