RNA extraction using ULTRASPEC RNA from asthmatic monocytes.

Binnie Betten binnie_betten at paccm.pitt.edu
Wed Jun 26 12:14:00 EST 1996

I am experiencing problems with RNA extractions from monocytes in six well
plates.  The procedure that I am using seems to be done in a manner that
looks right but I can not tell for sure if I am doing it correctly.  I am
only plating  approx. one million cells in each well so I am not supposed
to get a big ppt. , but I still should see SOME RNA precipitate
nonetheless!  I am doing something wrong!  Help!