pGEX Vectors

Andre Nantel nantel at
Wed Jun 26 07:54:43 EST 1996

In article <31CFD169.1D00 at>
Simon Dawson <Simon.Dawson at> writes:

> Dear All,
>          Has anybody out there got either the pGEX-4T 1, 2 and 3 vectors or
> the pGEX-5X 1, 2 and 3 vectors? If anybody has either set and would consider
> sending me a small sample of each either as a stab culture or purified plasmid
> (preferably the 4T 1, 2 and 3 set), I would be in your debt forever.
>   Thanks,
>          Simon.

You can buy them from Pharmacia...just hope their lawyers didn't read
your message.

Andre Nantel                             Purveyor of fine genetically-
Biotech Research Institute               engineered roadkills for the
National Research Council Canada         Information Superhighway
Montreal, Quebec
nantel at or andre at