histone deacetylase inhibitors

Alan KAY kay at lyon151.inserm.fr
Fri Jun 28 04:40:27 EST 1996

In article <31D2FE14.2359 at bu.edu>, dfaller at bu.edu says...

>Does anyone know where I can find histone deacetylase inhibitors like
>trichostatin?
>
>Thanks
>
>D. Faller

	Hi,

We also would like to know where we could easily obtain Trichostatin A (TSA)
and/or trapoxin (TPX). We have seen them being used in the paper by Van Lint
et al., EMBO Journal, 15:1112-1120 (1996), who thank Dr. Sujita of the
company Shionogi and Co., Japan for TSA and Dr. Yoshida, University of Tokyo,
but with no full adress. If anybody knows the full adresses or alternative
sources, please let us know.

Thanks,

Alan KAY, Olivier HANTZ and Christelle BOREL.