AntiFlag polyclonal antibodies

Chris Boyd chrisb at
Fri Jun 28 06:57:00 EST 1996

Joe Ecker (jecker at wrote:
: I am attempting to detect a Flag-fusion protein in plants. The AntiFlag
: M2 monoclonal antibody from IBI is not working well. Does any body know
: other source of antiFlag monoclonal antibody or even better polyclonal.
: Thank you,

I don't know where else you can get the M2 MAb, but Santa Cruz
Biotechnology sell a rabbit polyclonal antibody (D-8) raised against
DYKDDDDK.  They claim it works in Westerns, immunoppt and IHC. It's
cat. no. sc-807.  I know because I just ordered some!

Best wishes,
Chris Boyd                       | from, | MRC Human Genetics Unit
chrisb at             |  not  |  Western General Hospital |   for |   Edinburgh EH4 2XU, SCOTLAND