weird RNA pattern

Dr Richard Sallie sallier at
Sun Jun 30 03:17:29 EST 1996

Ernest Rutherford, who said of science "there is physics and all else is
mere stamp-collecting" might have said that the phrase "invertebrate
molecular biologist" was tautological.  I rahtrer regard it as a
contradiction in terms.
Regards Richard Sallie
 In article <4r0vvi$9k4 at>, bapn4 at
(Martin Goodson) wrote:

> :
> I have no reference for this but invertebrates have a different banding
> pattern to other eukaryotes with a thicker 18S band. I had the same
> worry the other way round when i first isolated some RNA from plants
> while working in a lab full of invertebrate molecular biologist.
> yours,
> martin g

Richard Sallie MD FRACP
Consultant Physician and Hepatologist,