Ligation Independent Cloning

Rockey Kumar Bandlish rkbandli at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Jun 28 12:30:37 EST 1996

I have read several papers recently about Ligation Independent Cloning [LIC].
If anyone reading this message has experience with this, I would appreciate
comments on:

	1.  Is the method really as effective and easy as the papers make it
            seem?

	2.   What are the drawbacks?

I would appreciate a reply as soon as possible, as I am about to order the
reagents [primers, etc] necessary for the procedure.  Please email me at
rkbandli at eos.ncsu.edu

Thanks!

Rockey K. Bandlish
Department of Chemical Engineering
   Box 7905
N.C. State University                    e-mail:
Raleigh, NC                              rkbandli at eos.ncsu.edu
27695-7905