Amersham Hybond N problem

BRITTA SCHULZ schulzb at pz350.ipsp.uni-hohenheim.de
Fri Mar 1 09:18:46 EST 1996

	Who can help me to find out, which company produces the uncharged membrane
	formerly sold by Amersham as Hybond N ?
	The problem is , they are now selling a new membrane, calling it Hybond N as
	well, but it is very different. However, since we have the new Hybond N all
	we get is black autoradiographs ( we are using the Dig-system) The new
                membrane is very thick and stiff, it doesn't look like nylon
	at all, and it is produced by another manufacturer. Since I would like to go
	on with my work without too much delay and the Amersham people did not want
	to tell me their former supplier, maybe someone here knows something.

	Thank you very much in advance

					Britta