Abbreviated miniprep protocol... Incredible!

Alexander Kraev kraev at bc.biol.ethz.ch
Fri Mar 1 09:44:57 EST 1996

H-m, and as many other "incredible" protocols are , this one is, eh,
subject to variability. After having tried this and several others of
the kind, I have settled with a somewhat less rapid, but nevertheless
of the same family ( you know, many protocols are based on a "alkaline
lysis", while others on a "boiling lysis"). Look at my Web page if you
are interested. Generally, if you like to use such protocols, stick to
the strains with the EndA mutation. With others the results may vary.
Good luck,

Alexander Kraev, PhD                     Internet:    kraev at bc.biol.ethz.ch