GFP fusion problems

fred wouters f.s.wouters at chem.ruu.nl
Wed Mar 6 06:40:46 EST 1996

I am desperately seeking for users of the pGFP-N3 N-terminal Protein
Fusion Vector (Clontech).
Our lab ordered this vector and it doesn't work at all, and Clontech is
not very willing to help us with our problem (it doesn't give any
fluorescence, not even the uncloned vector). We spoke to another user with
the same problem.

So now I am looking for users of this vector, or for people who work with
GFP-fusion proteins and constructed them in another way (GFP on the
N-terminal site).

I would appreciate any reaction! (everything!!)

Petra de Graaf

E-mail: petra at emsaserv.biol.ruu.nl