low recovery with PromegaPolyATtract kit ?

Toshiharu Ishizuka tishizuk at po.infosphere.or.jp
Thu Mar 7 06:40:52 EST 1996

Dear bioneters

We used Promega PolyATtract mRNA isolation system III. However, we could
not recover only 400 nanogram mRNA from 200 microgram total RNA from liver.
We performed the process following the manual. We used the oligotex latex
before this PromegaÕs kit, and recover about 10 microgram mRNA from 200
microgram total RNA. Does anybody have the same experience ? I will greatly
appreciate it if anybody teach me the tips to use this kit.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Toshiharu Ishizuka
Department of Biochemistry,
Chiba University, School of Medicine
1-8-1, Inohana, Chuo-ku, Chiba 260, Japan
E-mail
tishizuk at po.infosphere.ad.jp
FAX
+81-43-226-2041