Protein/carbohydrate chemist wanted

simon sbe at biochem.usyd.edu.au
Thu Mar 7 22:58:54 EST 1996

I am involved in a project concerned with identification of allergens.
It is privately funded by a research syndicate; we have substantial
support for at least three years, and also have the support of a major
international biotechnology company.  We would like to recruit a
person with a strong protein and/or carbohydrate chemistry background
and with experience in chemical activation and conjugation of polymer
matrices. This appointee would act as a "Team Leader", being
responsible for the supervision of research support staff under one of
the three strands of the project: development of activated polymer
matrices suitable for capture of protein allergens. The laboratory for
this strand of the project is in this department The position would be
available for up to three years, depending on need. We envisage that
the successful applicant would start work early in 1996.

If you are interested please contact either me or Dr Euan Tovey
<ert at blackburn.med.su.oz.au>.

Simon
Dr Simon B Easterbrook-Smith    Phone: (+) 612 351 3905
Department of Biochemistry      FAX: (+) 612 351 4726
University of Sydney            Email: sbe at biochem.usyd.edu.au
Sydney NSW 2006
AUSTRALIA