Trace Acetylation Protocol

From Jaume Canaves jcanaves at jeeves.ucsd.edu
Thu Mar 7 20:35:51 EST 1996

Hi there,

Does anybody have experience in trace acetylation using acetic anhydride?
I'm interested in running microacetylation reactions in very small
volumes (about 10 ul) using a very unstable enzyme. That means that I
should acetylate, neutralize and conduct the cleavage reaction with my
enzyme in no more than 30 minutes...

Thanks

  Jaume M. Canaves i Vives             _            EVOLUTION       ___
  UCSD - Biology (0366)               /_\    Y        TAKES        (0,0)
  9500 Gilman Dr.                7   // \\  ( )        N O         < . >
  La Jolla, California 92093     \\_//   \\_//      PRISONERS     --"-"--