Looking for supplier

Andy Phillips andy.phillips at bbsrc.ac.uk
Fri Mar 8 18:42:16 EST 1996

You wrote:

> I'm looking for a company who may be able to supply me with electrophoresis
> equpment made by a company called ATTO. Atto are a Japanese based company
> and I have faxed them several times trying to get this information with no success.
> If anyone knows where I can get this equipment in the US or Europe, it would
> be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks
> Anne-Marie Lucas
> (pubh017 at uabdpo.dpo.uab.edu)

We bought our ATTO equipment (sequencing rigs) from:

Genetic Research Instrumentation Ltd
Gene House
Dunmow Rd
Felsted
Dunmow
Essex CM6 3LD
UK

tel: 01371 821082
fax: 01371 820131
email: gri at gemini.co.uk

Andy

 Email  : andy.phillips at bbsrc.ac.uk  : University of Bristol
 Home   : andy at cycad.demon.co.uk     : IACR Long Ashton Research Station
 Phone  : +44-1275-549257            : Long Ashton
 Fax    : +44-1275-394281            : Bristol, BS18 9AF, UK
 WWW    : http://www.lars.bbsrc.ac.uk/plantsci/molbiol/andy.html