Robot Cycler

Troels Wind wind at biobase.dk
Fri Mar 8 01:53:16 EST 1996

Pascal_Bochet (Pascal_Bochet at brown.edu) wrote:
: It would help me if somebody could report on their experience (good or bad)
: with the Robocycler PCR machine from Stratagene. Thank you for your help.
: Briefly it carries tubes between several blocks at different temperatures.
: Pascal_Bochet at brown.edu

I posted the same question some months ago and from the answers I received
the conclusion is: RoboCycler is the state of the art equipment for PCR.
In fact, nobody had anything negative to say about it, which I find
remarkable.

Unfortunately we haven't found the money to bye one yet, so I have no
direct experience with the machine.

Cheers,
Troels