Cycle Sequencing

Alexander Kraev kraev at bc.biol.ethz.ch
Sun Mar 10 08:21:24 EST 1996

Of those cycle sequencing kits I tried I have the following
opinion:

Thermosequenase>Taq FS‰Sequitherm>others. I have not tried Stratagene's,
though. The principal reason of preference is even band intensity of
the first three ( the best is Thermosequenase ). Other features I think
are similar.
Usual disclaimer applies, though I cannot possibly be affiliated to
all these companies at a time :-)).
You may look at my home page, it contains some cycseq images in the
"Gallery".

Alexander Kraev, PhD                     Internet:    kraev at bc.biol.ethz.ch