Wizard maxipreps

o0c9869 at tam2000.tamu.edu o0c9869 at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Mar 9 13:32:08 EST 1996

I have worked with the Wizards for abou 2 years. I haven't had any problem
cutting the DNA. I have noticed the EtOH smell as L. Chow has. I know some
people let the colum dry for 5 min in a 37oC incubator after the o vacuum
drying (that is supposed to get ride of the 80% EtOH). It could help in
case you have any problem.

O. Chacon

In article <4hn16a$692 at sifon.cc.mcgill.ca>, surglab1 at is.rvh.mcgill.ca