Mercaptoethanol Shadows

xzheng at GAMMA.IS.TCU.EDU xzheng at GAMMA.IS.TCU.EDU
Tue Mar 12 23:36:57 EST 1996

we have been having this problem for a long time. Initially we thought it
was due to some protein contamination in the Fairbank, then I read an
article (sorry I can not remember which one) saying it is due to BME. we
don't know how to solve the problem, but would be glad to hear form other
people.
Xu Zheng
chemistry dept.
Texas Christian Univ.