req. opinions of Ericomp thermocycler

Brad Fabbri bjfabb at ccmail.monsanto.com
Tue Mar 12 14:32:52 EST 1996

Hi!

My lab is considering purchasing a Ericomp thermocycler. I'd appreciate
hearing from those who already have one; are you happy with it, and
would you purchase one again next time you need a thermocycler? Also,
if anyone has used the in situ slide system offered by Ericomp, I'd
like to hear about how well you think it works. Private email is fine;
TIA!

Cheers,

Brad.

---
Brad Fabbri (bjfabb at ccmail.monsanto.com)
  Disclaimer: Opinions expressed are solely my own and do
              not necessarily reflect those of my employer.