Peptide synthesis

David Martin damartin at bioslave.uio.no
Wed Mar 13 08:04:32 EST 1996

I am posting this for a colleague at another institute.

Would you be so kind as to email me with names and contact details of custom
peptide synthesis and polyclonal antibody raising services in (in order of
preference) Norway, Europe, Rest of the world.

Thanks for your help

..David

* David Martin, PhD -  Post-Doctoral Research Fellow    *
* Atherosclerosis and Thrombosis research group         *
* Biotechnologisenteret i Oslo                          *
* Gaustadalleen 21  (Postboks 1125 Blindern)            *
* N-0316 Oslo                                           *
* Norway                                                *
* Tel: +47 22 95 84 54  Fax: +47 22 69 41 30            *
* email: david.martin at biotek.uio.no                     *