Flow Cytometer

Surasakdi Wongratanacheewin sura_wng at KKU1.KKU.AC.TH
Fri Mar 15 09:11:16 EST 1996

Dear all,

	Can anyone there give me the suggestions for buying the flow cytometer?
We have some budget for it. We need some more information on FACS-Vantage
(Bection-Dickinson) compared with those of Coulter. I would like to know

	1. The market share of them between these two company.
	2. The advantage of them compare to each other.
	3. The price.
	4. The future trend of their technology.
	5. Which one we should buy and why?

	Thanks for giving us the valuable informations

Surasak
S. Wongratanacheewin, Ph.D			Khon Kaen University
Department of Microbiology			Khon Kaen 40002 Thailand
Faculty of Medicine				Tel: 66-43-245990
E-mail: sura_wng at kku1.kku.ac.th			Fax: 66-43-243064