Testis library for two-Hybrid??

Jon Nakamoto jnakamot at ucla.edu
Sat Mar 16 03:01:17 EST 1996

When I attended a brief free seminar about Stratagene's yeast two-hybrid
system, I asked the representative about a human testis library. He said
that they didn't have one, but if I supplied the tissue/RNA in good enough
shape, they would make the library and sell it to me at the same cost as
their other libraries. You might ask Stratagene -- maybe they have one by
now, or else you could send them some tissue/RNA to have them make one.

Jon

Jon Nakamoto, MD
UCLA Medical Center
jnakamot at ucla.edu