anti 5-lipoxygenase antibodies

Sailesh Surapureddi Sailesh.Surapureddi at mcb.liu.se
Fri Mar 15 04:20:02 EST 1996

>Hi everyone,
>
>could someone please inform me where I can buy reliable antibodies
>(mono/polyclonal) raised against 5-lipoxygenase?
>
>Thanx in advance..
>
>Fred

Hi
 I guess, the Cayman is the best source. But usually people make their own
Ab for 5-LOX or request the Scientists who have been actively contributing
for the past decade in LOX pathway.

Cheers

Sailesh.

This mail comes to you from:

Dr.Sailesh Surapureddi                          Resedential Address:
Post Doc, Plan #12                              Linnegatan 10;#33
Department of Cell Biology                      S 582 25, LINKOPING
Faculty of Health Sciences                      SWEDEN.
S 581 85, LINKOPING
SWEDEN.
Phone# +46-13-223917                            Phone:+46-13-138839
Fax#   +46-13-224149
E.mail Saisumcb at hulio.liu.se
       Saisu at mcb.liu.se