Gibco's WWW site?

Roger Baird rcbaird at fred.net
Sun Mar 17 08:09:23 EST 1996

Just to clear all of this up...

Our server is accessible world-wide.  As the current server was
developed and managed by our US organization, the catalogue is only
open to US customers.  Our European division is developing their own
version of the catalogue.

Also, on line Custom Oligo ordering is not available outside the US
and Canada.  Other than these two restrictions, the site is
completely open.

Roger Baird
Team Leader, Internet Marketing Team
Life Technologies

In article
<Ibelgauf-1403960829550001 at win_ibelgaufts.lmb.uni-muenchen.de>,
   Ibelgauf at lmb.uni-muenchen.de (Horst Ibelgaufts) wrote:
>In article <4i6mjg$rf2 at selene.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de>,
>goran at atax.neur.uni-duesseldorf.de (G.P.) wrote:
>
>* Does anybody else have the same problem as I do when trying to
>* connect to Life Technologie's WWW site:
>*
>* I get this message:
>*
>* Your client does not have permission to get URL / from this
server.
>*
>*
>* It would seem strange that they set up a site with their catalog
and
>* not allow their customers to access it.
>*
>* Goran
>*
>* goran at atax.neur.uni-duesseldorf.de
>

>tried it several times also and never got in.

Roger Baird
Just remember, "Ninety percent of this game is half mental".

Home:  rcbaird at fred.net      Office:  rbaird at lifetech.com