Gene clean reagent list.

Simon Dawson Simon.Dawson at
Tue Mar 19 03:27:55 EST 1996

Ron Sayler wrote:
>         A few months ago, a list of the components that are needed to make the
> gene clean kit from scratch was posted on this newsgroup.  I have since
> lost this list and was wondering if someone could repost it.  Any
> assistance would be appreciated.
> Ron

   Don't know about what was posted a few months ago, but you might try the
following link to a modification of the kit I made a treat.

  Hope thats of some use,

Dr. Simon Dawson       TEL:+44 (0)115 9249924 ex. 44787
Dept. of Biochemistry  FAX:+44 (0)115 9422225
Queens Medical Centre  Email:Simon.Dawson at
Clifton Boulevard
U.K.                   "Back off man, I'm a scientist!" - Bill Murray.