Rainin edp plus

Michael Bausher mbausher at ASRR.ARSUSDA.GOV
Tue Mar 19 17:35:22 EST 1996

Hello !

We had the same problem -- let our fingers do the walking and found a
local place which sells only batteries and came up with an exact
duplicate.  We are in Orlando so I'm sure  you could find a place locally
(its all those cell phones and beepers and such). They were about 1/3 the
cost and same day delivery! If you want the name of the place email me
and I will give you the address.

Good luck!

Michael