Gibco's WWW site?

martin LEACH leach at
Wed Mar 20 13:05:01 EST 1996

I heard from someone that Life Technologies were denying access to several
competing companies....hence if you are one of these companies...don't expect
to see their WWW site.

As a way around this...use an internet account that doesn't mention your
company name e.g. fred at vs. fred at etc....

I put this on the Biotech Rumour Mill a long time ago...but didn't mention
that the culprit was life technologies.....I guess people have found out

john brennand (john.brennand at wrote:
: So how come no-one here can connect to the server ??

: John

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech company WWW REgistry has moved to:
Check out the Biotech Rumor mill: