Gibco's WWW site?

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Wed Mar 20 13:05:01 EST 1996

I heard from someone that Life Technologies were denying access to several
competing companies....hence if you are one of these companies...don't expect
to see their WWW site.

As a way around this...use an internet account that doesn't mention your
company name e.g. fred at aol.com vs. fred at promega.com etc....

I put this on the Biotech Rumour Mill a long time ago...but didn't mention
that the culprit was life technologies.....I guess people have found out
otherwise.

ttfn

Martin

john brennand (john.brennand at gbapr.zeneca.com) wrote:
: So how come no-one here can connect to the server ??

: John

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"