2D-Software

eqpcmv at univ-lille1.fr eqpcmv at univ-lille1.fr
Wed Mar 20 10:20:08 EST 1996

In our laboratory we use the Bioimage software. We use the mono and 2D
software, both are easy to use and are able to do all the things you
want. As hardware, we have choosen a Sun sparc station (1+2 Go ROM, 64
Mo RAM) and use as work station a powermac 7500 with MacX. We had also
tried the Biorad software -which is less powerful- and the PDI software
-which was not as easy as Bioimage to use (there was no window
environment).  If you want more precision my E-mail is
EQPCMV at univ-lille1.fr precise for Eric

bye Eric Decout