LI-COR, Inc. sponsors BIOSCI!

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Fri Mar 22 01:00:33 EST 1996

I am pleased to announce a new BIOSCI sponsor for the
METHODS-AND-REAGENTS and AUTOMATED-SEQUENCING newsgroups:

     LI-COR, Inc., manufacturer of automated infrared DNA sequencing
        and genetic analysis systems.

LI-COR joins our growing list of BIOSCI sponsors.

     Molecular Dynamics, Inc., a leading producer of innovative
        instrumentation systems for the life sciences
     Knight-Ridder Information, Inc., a major provider of electronic
        information to business, research, and scientific professionals
     BIOSIS, publisher of Biological Abstracts and Zoological Record
     CLONTECH Laboratories, Inc., a leading manufacturer of
        innovative reagents and kits for the life sciences
     The UnCover Company, an internationally-known firm that offers
        article delivery and current issue alerting from 17,000 periodicals.

We appreciate the support of these companies and ask our readers to
thank our sponsors for supporting BIOSCI when they do business with
them.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager