In vivo expression vectors

Job Tharappel JCTHAR0 at ukcc.uky.edu
Wed Mar 20 14:53:50 EST 1996

I am in search of a liver specific expression system to make  transgenic mice
overexpressing  target enzymes in liver. I have already made an albumin constru
ct incorporating the cDNAs of  my target enzymes but could not get an increased

expression of these enzymes.For my experiment I need atleast 4 fold increase of
my target enzymes.Since I am running out of time to finish my project it would
be a great help if somebody out there can give information about obtaining some
good enhancer promoter constructs with proven efficiency. My cDNAs for the
target enzymes are all in 800kb to 2.1 kb range.
Thanking you in advance,
Job
JCTHAR0 at ukcc.uky.edu