SpinBind and Supelco

Jasper Saris jasper%ruly46.leidenuniv.nl
Fri Mar 22 06:12:42 EST 1996

I just received a mail from Sigma_Aldrich (Netherlands) concerning
Supelco cartridges, so try Sigma-Aldrich UK

Jasper Saris

J.J. Saris
Dept. Human Genetics
Leiden University
Sylvius laboratory
wassenaarseweg 72
2333 Al Leiden

Oliver S. DePeyer (saspeyer at reading.ac.uk) wrote:

: Many thanks for all your help.

: I got through to FMC Biotech customer services and they told me that
: SPinBind has indeed been discontinued. (Why? I've used it and it was a
: great method, and I've had good reports about it from other people too...)

: Thanks for the info on Supelco. Does anybody have a Europe or UK contact
: for Supelco?

: Regards,
: 		Oliver de P