The Nest Group, Inc. sponsors BIOSCI!

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Fri Mar 22 23:45:46 EST 1996

I am pleased to announce another new BIOSCI sponsor for the METHODS
and BIOTECHNIQUES newsgroups:

     The Nest Group, Inc. a value-added distributor of HPLC columns, DNA
        kits, and electrophoresis gels for biomolecule separation.

BIOSCI greatly appreciates the support of the Nest Group and our other
sponsors listed below.  Our readers can also help BIOSCI attract and
retain its sponsors by making sure to mention their ads on BIOSCI when
you do business with them.

     Molecular Dynamics, Inc., a leading producer of innovative
        instrumentation systems for the life sciences
     Knight-Ridder Information, Inc., a major provider of electronic
        information to business, research, and scientific professionals
     BIOSIS, publisher of Biological Abstracts and Zoological Record
     CLONTECH Laboratories, Inc., a leading manufacturer of
        innovative reagents and kits for the life sciences
     The UnCover Company, an internationally-known firm that offers
        article delivery and current issue alerting from 17,000 periodicals.
     LI-COR, Inc., manufacturer of automated infrared DNA sequencing
        and genetic analysis systems.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager