Scintillation Counting Without Scintillation Fluid

Philip P Calvert calvert at eos.ncsu.edu
Mon Mar 25 18:35:44 EST 1996

A few months ago I saw a sales brochure or advertisement for special vials
that are used in a liquid scintillation counter-- except that no scintillation
fluid is required.  Supposedly, the scintillant has been incorporated
into the plastic that the vials are made of.

Has anyone seen these or even tried them?  If so, I'd appreciate it if you
would let me know makes and/or distributes them.  Thanks.

--
Phil Calvert
                            calvert at eos.ncsu.edu