Is there a FAQ for this group?

Paul N Hengen pnh at kaylor.ncifcrf.gov
Wed Mar 27 12:33:33 EST 1996

Patrick Grealish (kallsiti at merle.acns.nwu.edu) wrote:

: Is there a FAQ for this group?
: I just wondered if anyone ever took up the huge mantle
: of trying that feat. Please let me know. TIA

Uhhhh, Yeah sure! Who would ever do a silly thing like that? ;-)
It's way too much work for no pay!!!
Give *ME* a wooden stick and 8x10^6 $US and *I'LL* hit that brick
wall in the breezeway! Maybe not...

                         POINTER TO FAQ LIST

The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) list for bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts is
available by anonymous FTP from ftp.ncifcrf.gov as the file
pub/methods/FAQlist. It is also available by anonymous FTP from net.bio.net as
pub/BIOSCI/METHDS-REAGNTS/METHODS.FAQ If you don't know how to use FTP to
obtain the FAQ list, you may request a copy by e-mail to pnh at ncifcrf.gov

New users of BIOSCI/bionet may want to read the BIOSCI FAQ list. This list
provides details on how to participate in these forums and is available by
anonymous FTP from net.bio.net in pub/BIOSCI/biosci.FAQ. It may also be
requested by sending e-mail to biosci-help at net.bio.net The FAQ sheet is
posted on the first of each month to the newsgroup BIONEWS/bionet.announce
immediately following the posting of the BIOSCI information sheet.

Both of these FAQ lists are available through my homepage at the URL...

            ***** http://www-lmmb.ncifcrf.gov/~pnh/ *****

Paul N. Hengen, Ph.D. (pnh at ncifcrf.gov)
National Cancer Institute--FCRDC--Frederick, Maryland 21702-1201 USA
phone:(301) 846-5581 fax:(301) 846-5598