Is there a FAQ for this group?

Paul N Hengen pnh at
Wed Mar 27 12:33:33 EST 1996

Patrick Grealish (kallsiti at wrote:

: Is there a FAQ for this group?
: I just wondered if anyone ever took up the huge mantle
: of trying that feat. Please let me know. TIA

Uhhhh, Yeah sure! Who would ever do a silly thing like that? ;-)
It's way too much work for no pay!!!
Give *ME* a wooden stick and 8x10^6 $US and *I'LL* hit that brick
wall in the breezeway! Maybe not...

                         POINTER TO FAQ LIST

The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) list for bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts is
available by anonymous FTP from as the file
pub/methods/FAQlist. It is also available by anonymous FTP from as
pub/BIOSCI/METHDS-REAGNTS/METHODS.FAQ If you don't know how to use FTP to
obtain the FAQ list, you may request a copy by e-mail to pnh at

New users of BIOSCI/bionet may want to read the BIOSCI FAQ list. This list
provides details on how to participate in these forums and is available by
anonymous FTP from in pub/BIOSCI/biosci.FAQ. It may also be
requested by sending e-mail to biosci-help at The FAQ sheet is
posted on the first of each month to the newsgroup BIONEWS/bionet.announce
immediately following the posting of the BIOSCI information sheet.

Both of these FAQ lists are available through my homepage at the URL...

Paul N. Hengen, Ph.D. (pnh at
National Cancer Institute--FCRDC--Frederick, Maryland 21702-1201 USA
phone:(301) 846-5581 fax:(301) 846-5598
Methods FAQ list ->
Anonymous FTP from as file pub/methods/FAQlist
TIBS column archive ->