Hoeffer Progenetor II electroporation unit

Robert Coelen robert.coelen at jcu.edu.au
Wed Mar 27 12:04:28 EST 1996

Hi,

We have the opportunity to purchase the Hoeffer Progenetor II
electroporation unit cheaply. Before we buy I would like to know of other
users. How they find the unit and what the practical experience is with
respect to the eletrode pins, their usage and length of life. One of the
options I am considering is to get the Biorad Pulser Chamber and use it
instead of the PG240 bacterial electrode chamber from Hoeffer. I would
appreciate any comments

--
Cheers,

Robert

Dept of Biomedical and Tropical Veterinary Sciences  phone: 61-77-815 024
James Cook University of North Queensland
Townsville-just-about-on-THE-reef, Q, 4811
                                      o     e
                                       w   d
                                        n n