TNT kit with T7 RNA Pol

Hans Bernd Prisack bojar at uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Mar 29 11:50:09 EST 1996

In article <314E1D33.662A at uic.edu> u47888 at UIC.EDU (HONG) writes:
>From: u47888 at UIC.EDU (HONG)
>Subject: TNT kit with T7 RNA Pol
>Date: 18 Mar 1996 18:36:45 -0800

>Has anyone figured out how to get consistent results with T7 RNA pol.
>using promega TNT kit?  We get good results with sp6 RNA pol, but not
>with T7 RNA pol.  DNA templates used in T7 were linearized according
>to the promega protocol.

>Thanks for any input.

>Hong
>UIC

I am also trying to get sufficient protein with this kit. I want to translate
PCR-products with the T7-RNA-Polymerase-promotor and label the protein with
biotin. Although I got a protein with the luciferase control-vector, I don´t
get any results with my PCR-products. Is there any suggestions why and how I
can get proteins nevertheless ??

Thanks in advance

vera
Prof. Dr. med. H. Bojar