TNT kit with T7 RNA Pol

Jennifer Lyon jennyann at ix.netcom.com
Sun Mar 31 23:35:03 EST 1996

Jen Logan wrote:
>(3) Extraneous info -- as usual,  be careful of nucleases,  they can
>ruin your day.  Also,  another plasmid vector,  called pCITE,
>contains a ribosome binding site; you can really crank up translation
>of your favorite protein using this vector.  Again,  I don't know
>where to get it,  though.  Can someone help?

Since you asked, I think it's kosher for me to reply. The company I
work for, Novagen, sells the pCITE(R) vectors.
(I AM affiliated with Novagen).
-Jenny
 jennyann at ix.netcom.com        Jenni10647 at AOL.com
       http://members.aol.com/jenni10647/jgedrick.htm

"Sometimes the need to mess with their heads outweighs
the millstone of humiliation." Fox Mulder  "The X-Files"

"What's the going rate for putting an innocent man away
for the rest of his life, Doctor?" Ted Hoffman  "Murder One"