TNT kit with T7 RNA Pol

Jennifer Lyon jennyann at
Sun Mar 31 23:35:03 EST 1996

Jen Logan wrote:
>(3) Extraneous info -- as usual,  be careful of nucleases,  they can
>ruin your day.  Also,  another plasmid vector,  called pCITE,
>contains a ribosome binding site; you can really crank up translation
>of your favorite protein using this vector.  Again,  I don't know
>where to get it,  though.  Can someone help?

Since you asked, I think it's kosher for me to reply. The company I
work for, Novagen, sells the pCITE(R) vectors.
(I AM affiliated with Novagen).
 jennyann at        Jenni10647 at

"Sometimes the need to mess with their heads outweighs
the millstone of humiliation." Fox Mulder  "The X-Files"

"What's the going rate for putting an innocent man away
for the rest of his life, Doctor?" Ted Hoffman  "Murder One"