Differential hybridisation

charles lawrie charles.lawrie at trinity.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 1 05:03:40 EST 1996

Please help ! I am trying to create a differential hybridisation of
induced and non-induced insect tissue (Ixodes) from a cDNA library of
the induced tissue . I have used a Stratagene ZAP express cDNA kit and
contacted them for references only to be given references for
subtractive libraries . Can any one help with references and in
particular does anybody know how much mRNA I would need to create a
probe and a recipe for creating the probe with RT .

Cheers :)

Please e-mail me at charles.lawrie at trinity.ox.ac.uk