metabolic pathway charts

Ted Michelini tedm at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Sat Nov 2 00:37:25 EST 1996

Karen,
   I'm looking at one right now, they are from Boehringer Mannheim,
Gerhard Michal Ed.    Quite impressive really. The general metabolic one
is currently the third edition, part one. I don't know how much they cost,
they may be gratis with a purchase like the neato genetic code watch was.
Good luck getting one.

regards,
Ted Michelini
Institute of Molecular Biology
University of Oregon

PS my lab has a ongoing guess as to the grad-student-year equivalents
required to define the pathways contained in the poster...one hundred, one
thousand?