metabolic pathway charts

Ted Michelini tedm at
Sat Nov 2 00:37:25 EST 1996

   I'm looking at one right now, they are from Boehringer Mannheim,
Gerhard Michal Ed.    Quite impressive really. The general metabolic one
is currently the third edition, part one. I don't know how much they cost,
they may be gratis with a purchase like the neato genetic code watch was.
Good luck getting one.

Ted Michelini
Institute of Molecular Biology
University of Oregon

PS my lab has a ongoing guess as to the grad-student-year equivalents
required to define the pathways contained in the hundred, one