estrogen receptor antibody: which do you reco.

Stefan Kahlert UZS13B at ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de
Tue Nov 5 11:53:20 EST 1996

I am looking for a estrogen receptor antibody that works in
western-blotting. My samples are from cultured rat fibroblasts.

I had a look at several catalogues but the antibodies I found
are either to expensive (Biotrend) or don't work in western
experiments (most others). There has to be a better way...

I am looking for an alternative to the antibodies from stress-
gene which are causing me a lot of unreproducible trouble
(new lot=new results, another new lot=again different results)

thanks in advance

Stefan
--
Stefan Kahlert, Medizinische Universitaets-Poliklinik Bonn
UZS13B at uni-bonn.de