attachment HEK-293 cells

Rob Leurs leurs at chem.vu.nl
Wed Nov 6 07:55:37 EST 1996

To study 7TM receptors and to measure their activity by use of cAMP
measurements we express these receptors in HEK-293 cells. To improve
attachment of these cells we use Pronectin F attachment factor. Since the
attachment of these cells is still not very good I want to know if their
are any other methods to improve the attachment of HEK-293 cells. I would
also be willing to switch to another cell system with large cAMP responses.
Any protocols or suggestions for other cells ??

Rob Leurs, Ph.D
Leiden/Amsterdam Center for Drug Research
Division of Medicinal Chemistry
Department of Pharmacochemistry, Vrije Universiteit
De Boelelaan 1083, 1081 HV Amsterdam
the Netherlands

fax: 31204447610
tel: 31204447579